Rekindleme (a fellow Etsy Recyclers Guild member) recently passed this award to me! Take a moment to check out her wonderful blog here. She turns recycle items into artistic treasures!
In accepting the award, I must now complete the following 7 steps to give this award its proper respects!! They are:
1. Post the award on my blogspot.
2. Thank the person who gave it to me. Thanks so much Sharon!
3. Link to the person who gave this to me. You can find her here!
4. Share a list of 7 things that you probably don't know about me... (or were afraid to ask!!) :)
5. Choose 7 great bloggers to give the award to.
6. Share a link to their blogs.
7. Leave a comment on their blog.
And now for the 7 things about me!!! Hold onto your hats!
- In high school, I dreamed of being a comedian
- I know almost all of the dialogue to The Philadelphia Story.
- All my life I picked the pimento out of any olive I was about to eat until my husband told me it tastes like the rest of the olive.
- I like to write the word "Canada". It's such a lovely word to write. Try it!
- I was born with an extra pair of ribs.
- I once had a summer job cleaning office phones. I had no idea phones could be so disgusting!
- I learned to drive stick in a Volvo that once belonged to Farley Mowat.
Now I need to pass this award on to 7 wonderful bloggers!! They are:
Brooke at http://cherubsn.blogspot.com/. She creates amazing jewelry and clothing from vintage, recycled and preloved materials. I have one of her button cuffs and I LOVE it!!!
Christi at http://fatbottombags.blogspot.com/. She is a wonderful eco-concious crafter and the founder of fatbottombags.com - a plastic bag recycling program.
Chriss at http://theartofzencrochet.blogspot.com/. I can't wait to try her recipe for Home Made Laundry Detergent Powder!
For those of you who live in Ontario, Shirley & Susan have created a website that showcases local artisans, cool stores & restaurants that offer local fare and funky things to do. Their blog has all sorts of info and links to local stuff http://100milefinds.blogspot.com/
Emily at http://candycalamity.blogspot.com/ makes art from candy wrappers! A feast for the eyes!
Visit Pam at http://re-maker.blogspot.com/ to see her FABULOUS FINDS FROM LIFE'S DAILY GRIND™. I like "The Wisdom of Fortune Cookies" post because I save them too!
Fun and inspiration from Katie at http://matsutakeblog.blogspot.com/
Thanks again to rekindleme for passing the award along - this has been fun!