Enviro-friendly & Cost Effective Business Cards
I eat cereal everyday. I eat it for breakfast, sometimes as a midnight snack and truth be told - I've had it for dinner.
As an avid (up)cycler, I am interested in creating new stuff from discarded stuff. As a graphic designer, I love the colours and shapes that can be found on cereal boxes.
There are a few things I do with my old cereal box card - this is by far the easiest!
- a paper cutter with a sharp blade (an x-acto will work, the cutter is just quicker/easier)
- stamp of your choice (I use this stamp kit so I can change my stamp when needed)
- cereal box card
- Unfold the cereal box (tear along glued edges) and cut the front and back panel out (be sure at least one of your edges is straight).
- Trim the box card into business card sized pieces (3.5 inches x 2 inches). Pay attention to the images and shapes that will end up on your cards. You may not use ALL of the original image - you want your cards to look funky and fun!
- Stamp your info on the "back" of your fab cards! Your name and web address should do the trick. Have fun!
- Hand out your fabulous enviro-friendly and cost-effective business cards!